[pct-l] Titanium Bear Canister

> The NPS office in Sequoia National Park had a
> Titanium bear canister in their rental options when I was there a
> couple years ago... company was Bear-ikaid or something
> like that.

The company is wild ideas, the product was called bearikade.  The canisters
are made from a composite carbon fiber with a 6061 T-6 aluminum top and
bottom.  The smaller units are $195, larger are $245.  As far as I know,
they are the lightest hard-sided bear cannister on the market.

http://www.wild-ideas.net/products.html

--Mark