[pct-l] Titanium Bear Canister

I happened upon the question about a Titanium Bear Canister while doing a web search. This reply may actually start a new thread rather than follow the old one, but I do have some info about such a canister. The NPS office in Sequoia National Park had a Titanium bear canister in their rental options when I was there a couple years ago. I wrote down the company phone number and name, and don't know where that info is at the moment. If I recall correctly the name of the company was Bear-ikaid or something like that. I've never managed to find it listed on the internet, but you might call the Sequoia Park office and see if you can get info. It's the office closest to the Giant Forest..think it's the main office. I think it cost about $300. Hope that helps.