From: Steve Setzer [mailto:Steven.Setzer@Colorado.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 10:54 AM
To: Brian Bowlsby
Cc: 'pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net'
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Tarptent in heavy rain

You just reminded me that I also had to stake out the sides of the tarp
tent.  I didn't have the two extra stakes so I had to use some spare bear
bag rope and some rocks.  In the future I would attach guy lines to the
sides loops of the tarptent and maybe carry two extra stakes.

Also, I don't have the sewn-in floor so I'm sure the netting works
differently on our two Virgas.  It sounds like you don't have the problem of
the netting sticking out the side of the tarptent.

Thanks for the info,
Steve