[pct-l] September 2003 Issue of Hammock Camping News

The September issue of my Hammock Camping e-zine Newsletter has just been
sent out!  If you aren't signed up for the free delivery, you will find the
newsletter posted online for FREE viewing &/or downloading at:
http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm  All past issues are
available here also.

Our upcoming Southeast Hammock Hangers trip is featured in the latest
newsletter--it's an overnighter in west-central NC set for Sep 20th.  A trip report
from Mount Mitchell, NC is also included in this issue; as well as the
extensive lists of Internet sources.

Happy Hammocking!

Ed Speer
Moderator Hammock Camping-L http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping