[pct-l] Hike Mex border to Lake Moreno in Nov??

I am coming to San Diego/LA Nov 8-11 and would like to hike the PCT Mex Border
to Lake Moreno, 20 mi in a day. Would there be anyone local around who'd be
interested in joining me on either Sat/Sun/Mon? Is it safe to do alone as a
woman?? (I'm concerned about meeting up w/"illegals") Or would there be someone
who could help me shuttle my rental car, ie I'd like to get dropped at the
border and park my car at Lake Moreno? Please reply directly to
lindajagger@yahoo.com as i do not read the pct digest every day. thanks