[pct-l] Old Kelty Pack found

Yep, Glendale was the original home of Kelty Pack. I don't have my old Kelty
catalogs here at the office, but I'm pretty sure the pack you have is from
1969-70. I think that's when the BB5 came out, and Kelty Pack moved to Sun
Valley in ~1971.

Good find! That pack, which was designed for "expeditions," has a huge
capacity, yet it was made before they started adding all the weight. I'll
bet it's under 3 pounds--not bad at all for a comfortable, large-capacity
frame pack!