[pct-l] Old Kelty Pack found

 Got a old Kelty today at a Morton Wash. flee Market. It is a large size BB5
and old Logo on flap says Glendale Calif. instead of Sun Valley. Is this an
even old version of the BB5? Carl or Greg may know. Pack is in good shape with
no worn spots or holes.
   Yukon was great and at the family reunion this weekend , the winner of one
of the games got to shave off my six month beard! Boo Hoo!!
  Hope to see a few thru-hikers i  n the next few weeks at White Pass and I
pick huckle berries for pie.