[pct-l] northwest forest pass vs adventure pass

im planning on coming down to central and southern cal in the next week or two and am wondering about parking passes. i have a northwest forest pass ,and  really dont want to buy multipal passes.im not that concerned with tickets i just dont want my car towed would this be a concern? and for what it`s worth my pass is printed with a big volunteer logo would this help? rob

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.