[pct-l] Article New York Times

Hi

I received a clipping from a friend in New York. The New York Times has a
column about Ultra-Lite Backpacking. I quest around July 13. by a James Gorman
Glen Van Perski and his GVP gear leads off. Hurrah for the little man. Then
they talked about Jardine and Go-lite. Mr. Dorn of Backpackers also gave us a
big plug. Mr. Coupounas of Go-Lite makes some very positive statements.
Hey! when you make the New York Times that's positive. It may be the turning
point for some of the big manufacture to take notice. Sorry they did not
mention Monty.

Lonetrail