[pct-l] Wildfires

  hey if we wernt here teh fires would be here this is one of the first
summers i ahvent workd fire control for the rocky motuains states.
forest fiores are good we just have all of these things in there way.
but fire are anturel priocess. there is evadnce that yellowsoten has had
a fire like 88 for the last serval throusda year  adn new paklnts come
up. the reison we haev so mnay fires it that we don;t let them burn.