[pct-l] Desolation Wilderness thru-hiker sightings

I celebrated July 4 with a return to the PCT, hiking
from Echo Lake over Dick's Pass, then out to Emerald
Bay via the Bay View and Eagle Lake trails.  I caught
up with Di and Kit at Lake Aloha, and while talking
with them Diesel caught up with us.  My brother-in-law
Bill, Diesel and I had lunch and hiked over the pass
together, and parted ways where the PCT splits from
the Bay View Trail (just before Dicks Lake).

Drove back to Echo Lake to drop Bill at his car, and
found Garlic Man and Billygoat (who I was hoping to
find there).  Hung out for about an hour, with them.
On Saturday, my wife and I went up to Barker Pass
where Billygoat told me Meadow Mary was staying, and
we left some sodas on ice in a cooler for the hikers
coming through.

Iron Chef