[pct-l] Titanium Bear Canister

Dave,

In fact a "Hard Body" food container is required on the coast because of the raccoons. Not necessarily a bear canister. Many people use plastic buckets.

I use my Bearikade when I go out to the remote beaches to cleanup ocean liter three to four times a year. It's a great way to get away from the backpacking crowds and like trail maintenance, that you are familiar with, it gives me an opportunity to work on a never ending but worthwhile personal project to clean those beautiful beaches.

Geezer Bill