[pct-l] re: Belden trail route query

Hi,
I took the "original" route (the non-reroute) last
summer, and it was fine.  Quite a bit of water (even
some in the burned out section, which was nice given
the heat wave we were in).  A lot of trail work was
being done that year, and it was totally passable.
The only thing is that I was following trail markers
for some trail that was *not* the PCT at some point.
I'm not sure where I missed the turn (some point near
where the trail I took emerged from the trees into a
more open area), but I ended up on a fire road atop a
ridge.  I turned right on the road, and followed it
quite a ways.  Eventually, I came to a sign warning
that the PCT had been closed, so I knew I'd
rediscovered the PCT.

Iron Chef