[pct-l] Tehachapi re-supply

Hi there,

           This is Bill Hyland,PCT hiker, and my partner, Michelle.  We are
currently at Donna & Jeff's place, but will be leaving shortly- 12 pm 6/19.
We got this address from them and are hoping we can find you when we get to
Tehachapi, for a place to crash and shower- most likely one night.  When we
get to town (about 5 days or maybe 6), I guess we'll look for a computer to
see if you wrote back, if not then I suppose we'll check in at the P.O. to
see if they have your info.  Also if you guys have anything to do with water
caches, here we come!  And there are 3 ahead of us who left yesterday and
the day before.  Thanks for everything you do for us trail scummy hikers,
hope to see you in Tehachapi.

                                                      Stay High!

Mex--Can?