[pct-l] Kearsarge campground host

Does anyone happens to know any information (e-mail address, slow-mail
address, or phone #) about the campground host at Kearsarge?  I am going to
be hiking from Florence Lake to Whitney Portal with my father at the end of
summer and would like to make a food pickup spot somewhere inbetween these
points.  The park rangers have told me that I'm technically not supposed to
use the bear lockers at these car campgrounds.

Thanks!
John