[pct-l] Re: pct-l highway 120 transportation

It's easy to get from Tuolumne to Sacramento. First, schedule YARTS from Tuolumne to Yosemite Valley, using the YARTS website. Make sure to make a reservation, as the buses can fill up. Next, go to www.amtrak.com and specify From: Yosemite, and To: Sacramento. This will give you a schedule on a bus (I believe YARTS) from Yosemite to Merced, then either train only or train/bus combination from Merced to Sacramento, depending on time of day.
The reason I know this is that I went from Sacramento to Tuolumne last year. I had a good experience, as the Merced bus arrival is synchronized with the train schedule. The only waiting I did was at Yosemite Valley.
Ron