[pct-l] Chester

Take D-Low's advice, Chester is a nice little trail
town. It is about the 1/2 way point, too. Has a great
grocery store, a PO, laundry, motels and places for a
greasy food fix. All within a compact layout. Found
the hitching to and from town to be easy. I believe
they had a library too if you are jonesing for an
e-mail fix.

All in all, a convenient town stop. Hardly talked
about in the guide books... (And add Etna to the same
category!)

Mags

=====