[pct-l] Digital Camera on Thruhike?

On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 01:50  AM, Christopher Power wrote:

> I'm planning a PCT thruhike for next year.  Does anyone have any advice
> or experience with using a digital camera on the PCT?

I was surfing the net and found an interesting sight that talks
all about digital cameras in the backcountry.  I thought it
might interest pct-l members:
http://www.cliffshade.com/dpfwiw/backcountry.htm

One item that caught my eye that I hadn't heard before was a
warning about using microdrive cards above 10,000 feet: