From: "David Davis" <dave@livebythepark.com>
To: <pct-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 9:44 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Belden North

I was planning to resume my interrupted PCT walk North from Belden in
mid-July, but I'm getting antsy.  I'm thinking of starting week after next.
I'll need to take some time out to keep my bills paid, so overall I'll
average about 10 MPD.

Is it practical to start mid-June?  Any comments on snow?  Other
suggestions?