[pct-l] Belden North

It's not practical to start at Belden in mid-June, but possible. I'd contact ranger stations north of Belden to assess the snow levels this year. Also contact Lassen Park. News I've seen says snow is 151% above normal with avalanche warnings a week ago. (See http://www.nps.gov/lavo/pphtml/newseventsdetail7281.html)
Good luck.
Ron