[pct-l] Re: Section Hiking

a friend and i may be day-hiking up there on the 8th.
if you see two gals with baby carriers on their backs,
be sure to come up and say hello.

i may do section G, or as much of it as i can do in 7
days, right after the 4th of July weekend.  i wonder
if i'll be missing the thrus by a week or so, or if
any slowpokes will be there at that time.