[pct-l] Bridgeport

Hey

I do sectional Backpacking on the PC I used  Public Transportation County Bus
Authority. I actually used three county buses to go from Mojave to Bridgeport
plusa Greyhound form LA. I called the only Cab CO, in Bridgeport to take me
to the trail head. The driver (owner) said he would pick me up in 45 minutes. I
set down and order a meal at the restaurant it was about 4 PM. Well, he got
there within five minutes. I asked him to wait until my meal came and I would
take it to go. His answer was it will cost $50.00 extra if he waited. I already
paid for the meal.
I was pissed but left with the driver. Well half way to trail head his cab
over heated. We set for an hour in the sun blazing down on us. It was well over
100 degrees. He called his wife who after another hour picked us up. It was my
time now to raise hell. He knocked of $50.00  of the bill. WHAT GOES AROUND
COMES AROUND.

Everyday is and adventure on the PC Trail

 Lonetrail