[pct-l] an apology

sorry about the last two rants. I guess I like to turn depression into anger.
All the irritations of city life and the stress of watching my mother wither
away and dealing with all the financial responsibilities of having power of
attorney is very overwhelming. I realize this is not the proper forum for such
things, but I felt a compulsion to just vent. I didn't mean most of the things
I wrote. It's all just so very sad to see someone lose their independence. My
apologies for offending