[pct-l] Snake Bite Kit.

 The best thing about snake bite kits are the little intruction pamplets you
get to read while you are waiting to die!!!  OK , The little razor blade does
a great job on lancing blisters, but the rest of this stuff is like a fallout
shelter from the 50's. ( It just gives you alittle piece of mind if nothing
happens ) I don't think I will kick any 4 footers off the trail because I have
my " Ronco SnakeBite Kit" handy.  Maybe a pint of Jim Beam and the Yearly Gear
Guide would work better in real life situation  ,but weigh a bit more. TIC