[pct-l] Rattlesnake

Well..here we go again...the snakebit kit eWar!!

I carry a snakebit kit withthe suction bulb and razor to incise
the bite and express out the venom immediatley...like less than
20-30 secs from bite time. When snakes are oput in the territory it
stays in my pocket ready for instant use.

We practiced in EMT training so I feel confident in its use. Now one
does not emt training to use it..it comes with very complete
instructions..I'd say it would get 90% of the venom if you were
quick enuf...

Richard