[pct-l] Red's Meadow store

I'd mail freeze-dried food to both, if that's what you're using for your main
meal.   I've been to Reds Meadow twice.  As I remember it had a decent
selection of drinks, ice cream and fishing supplies, but not much after that.
  About the ambiance of an ARCO jiffy mart, except woodsy.    The restaurant
was open for breakfast and lunch, but they took reservations for dinner,
mainly to take care of the cabin rental folk.   But, you'd need to confirm
that with Reds Meadow Resort.   There's a shuttle bus to Mammoth Lakes that
operates 7-5 daily where there are real grocery stores.

John Randall