[pct-l] a few JMT questions

that i hope haven't been asked a million times
already.

about the stores at Tuolumne Meadows and Red's Meadow:
 i have heard that these stores are well-stocked
enough that we could resupply from them.  can anyone
tell me a little bit about what
backpacking-appropriate foods they offer?  we will
still be mailing in supplies, but if we can avoid
having to mail items that we will be able to buy fresh
(or semi-fresh) that would be great.

do they offer fruit?  overpriced freeze-dried meals?
i'd just like to know what to expect.  thank you!