[pct-l] SafeWaterAnywhere filters?

Hi Jim,

SafeWaterAnywhere is out of business. Went kaput perhaps 6 months ago. Very
disappointing to me since I used their gravity fed filters throughout my
hike of the entire AT during 2001 and 2002.

However, there is a good substitute that is available: the Seychelle filter.
About the same size and weight, a bit cheaper, and a bit faster. I just
bought one online from tacticalassaultgear.com. I haven't yet had the
opportunity to try it out personally, but the reviews that I have read are
very favorable.

Chuck