[pct-l] The Problem Hiker

Very interesting comments about feeding "problem bears" and helping "problem
hikers".  Yes, human nature being what it is, I guess hikers can drift across
the line of humble appreciation and voluntary trail angel help and then to
demands/ trail magic expectations.  I have no idea how you combat this.  I
seem to remember Ray Jardine warning about this a long time ago.  I think it
had to do with Wrightwood or something.  Anyway, no matter what is done to
"educate" folks not to be a spoiled/high expectation hiker, i.e., a "problem
hiker", I would bet it would be a lost cause.  Sorry.  Happy trails,
Switchback