From: "Nancy Sexton" <pumpkin1@thegrid.net>
To: "pct list" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 11:55 AM
Subject: [pct-l] hammock or tent?

Has anyone tried hammock camping on the JMT? I'm wondering about whether you
stay warm, and also the availability of trees most nights--how much do you
have to camp above tree line? I bought a Hennessey hammock at the ADZPCTKO,
and love the comfort, but am a bit worried about warmth, as I sleep cold. I
also have a tarp tent--any opinions about which would be better?
Sunny Skies