[pct-l] sending fuel

Hi fellow hikers-

I just sent 2 of the Big sized Gigapower fuel canisters (NOTE:  each was
220g or about 401 mls) by ground mail.  I went to the post office armed
with the code on reclassifying hazardous materials as commodity.  After
some time and careful inspection, they said everything was kosher.
 Someone said that you could only send the small canisters (110g), but
we checked and the limit is 1000 ml per package.  So, you can send two
big canisters per package...unless the postman read the code wrong...in
which case, I'm not liable, hopefully.  This is Florida after
all....your welcome G.W.

Anyway, that's all I know.  I'll let you all know if they get there.  Of
course, they were bubble wrapped, and he had me send a box in a box (not
sure this is necessary) with the proper labeling:

Surface Mail Only
Consumer-Commodity
ORM-D

Radar reviewed this in an earlier post...thanks!!! It really helped
having that info in hand when I went to the post office.

Hope this helps.

Happy hiking,
Grateful Nate