From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Carl Siechert
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 11:52 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Wahoo! - ... - Backpacks

Hey Amigo. ?Que pasa?

At ADZ I bought a cool new pack from Ron Moak. I haven't had a chance to use
it yet except on a short dayhike, but it looks pretty rugged (well, as
rugged as you can get from 22 ounces). One nice feature for your
international wanderings: the whole suspension system--shoulder straps and
vest pockets--detaches. You can stow it inside the zippered sleeping pad
compartment (or, of course, in the main compartment). Although the pack also
has mesh side pockets, that leaves a lot less to be get snagged by airport
baggage handling equipment. Take a look at
http://www.sixmoondesigns.com/products/packs.asp

Cheers,
Carl