[pct-l] Revised Sierra Snow Prediction

With several successive Spring storms hitting Southern California the snow
situation in the Southern High Sierras has changed from what originally
looked like a below average year to one which is now looking almost right on
average.  As such, I would now suggest not entering into the Sierra until
June 15th or so.

Tom, how did you know these late storms were coming?  My crystal snow ball
wasn't that clear.  I owe you a six pack!

I reserve the right to revise this prediction any number of times until the
snow is all gone!  A simple Spring heat wave could reverse this situation
back to the previous condition, as well as, additional storms could add to
the snow pack and further delay meltoff.

All caveats apply.

IMHO,

Greg "Strider" Hummel