[pct-l] Wahoo! - ... - Backpacks

I have to put in a vote for GoLite packs. I used a Breeze on my AT
thru-hike, will be using a Speed on the PCT this summer, and know a lot of
people that have used the Gust - all great packs, and they aren't too
expensive.

Www.GoLite.com

The packs are simple and functional, I'm using a Speed now - and have made a
few modifications. I've cut off the front neoprene flaps. I did away with
the top, side mesh pockets and have made some minor changes to the top
pocket.

After basically taking the pack apart and putting it back together, I know
it's very well built - but not over built like many of the packs on the
market today.

-Brad