[pct-l] muscle cramps

I rely on Gatorade for hiking also, I buy the powdered Gatorade and put it
in all
my drinking water and find I really drink more water this way.  I am not a
good
Water drinker and this helps.  I do not usually get cramps in my legs any
more, but if I get in the sleeping bag and stretch out a leg and feel a
cramp coming on then I pop a 500mg Ibuprofen, that works for me.   I can
relate to llamalady on nausea, hot weather and steep trail. This is when I
really need to drink the Gatorade and also keep some food in my stomach.
Cheers,

Marge (the old gal)

Who can hardly wait for the snow to leave our Sawtooths Mountains,
so I can out of the Gulches and really get hiking.
20 degrees these past few mornings in downtown Hailey, Id.