[pct-l] GR20

We went twice up D'oro- it is a walk-up.. I am not
sure of the circle route per se, but the circle
trail we did was not rough at all...we
hit some "lonely/isolated" in spots but not
technically difficult. Our goal was to
hike for several weeks to see the major
features and not complete a specific trail
because that would limit us to seeing only
a few things along that trail! SO we
diverted a lot to see historical artifacts
and the best scenery there...I will try to
post some pics...this was the best way I
think to "do" the Island.

Richard
PS-

I went back on the list in case others were interested.