[pct-l] Desert Water Bottles

--
In a message dated 4/13/03 8:58:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
yogilists@hotmail.com writes:

> They weigh less than 2 ounces, you can pick
> them up or get rid of them as you need to, they're cheap, purchasing a
> "water bottle" ususally includes a bonus liter of mountain dew, and most
> importantly:  I've NEVER had one leak or get a hole.

The only downside to them is that they take up pack volume whether empty or
full.  This may not matter to somem but, because of that, I found I prefered
the collapsible Platypus bottles...which are not quite but almost as cheap ,
have no wide mouths for those that hold them dear,  hold 2.5 liters ,and
weigh 2.45 oz.

No Way