[pct-l] Pacifico Mt tree down & water up date

--
Llamalady

Thanks for the info, I'm going up Baden Powell tomorrow to test my crampons
out. I hope there is enough snow from Vincent Gap side. I will try Clear
Creek Junction Station again for Adventure Pass. It was closed last Saturday
 By the way I cut off PCT Tuesday about 3 to go up to Pacifico Camp grounds.
When I started back Wednesday morning I noticed fresh Llama tracks on the
trail. Was that you? Looks like they had two llamas.

lonetrail.