[pct-l] Pink Motel

I'm working on resupply for 2003, and just talked to Don Middleton.  The
Middleton's are accepting maildrops at the Pink Motel.  If you want to break
up the stretch between Idyllwild and Big Bear City, and don't want to hitch
into Cabazon, you might consider sending a box to the Pink Motel.  Here's
the address:

Don & Helen Middleton
13010 Cottonwood
HCR-1 Box 2001
Whitewater, CA  92282
909-849-8440

I can't imagine hiking through the I-10 area without the Pink Motel as a
hiker haven.  It's a great place!!  Be sure to stop in, and don't forget to
leave a little donation!!

yogi
yep, I'm hiking again!