[pct-l] Copies: PCT Guide, Vol I, 2000, 5th Ed, 3rd printing

There was a bit about this a while back, but I have since forgotten it and
cannot search the archives for some reason.  Once the book is to the
printers, how long before it comes out?  If I can't get the guide before
leaving, I'll have to pick it up along the way.  Where are some likely
spots to get it?  Somewhere near Agua Dulce?  Mojave?  Tuolumne?

Chris

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Robert Ellinwood wrote:

> --
> In talking with Mike Jones (publisher, Wilderness Press) yesterday, it seems
> the new N CA Guidebook will not reach them from the printer until the 2nd
> week of May.
>
> He did say that he had acquired 3 copies of the last CA guidebook, Vol I.
> A few people expressed interest in getting a copy of that edition recently.
> You might consider contacting him ASAP.
> 1-800-443-7227  x108
> --
> [ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]
> --

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics
Indiana University