[pct-l] Copies: PCT Guide, Vol I, 2000, 5th Ed, 3rd printing

--
In talking with Mike Jones (publisher, Wilderness Press) yesterday, it seems
the new N CA Guidebook will not reach them from the printer until the 2nd

He did say that he had acquired 3 copies of the last CA guidebook, Vol I.
A few people expressed interest in getting a copy of that edition recently.
You might consider contacting him ASAP.
1-800-443-7227  x108
--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]