[pct-l] Eyeglasses / Contacts

--

Hi Jim,

I ran into the same problem on my thru hikes.  On the PCT in 2000, I wore c=
ontact lenses and squinted to read the maps and guidebooks.  For the CDT la=
st year, regular contacts were not an option due to worse eyesight and the =
more frequent map and guidebook reading required for the CDT.

My options -