From: "Jim Keener" <jkeener@backpacker.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 10:41 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Eyeglasses / Contacts

Hi, everyone,

I'm near sighted. No, it's not a character defect, or if it is, that's not
what I'm writing about. But I need glasses. That's okay. But when I go to
read, I have to take the glasses off.

What I want to do is get contacts so I can use off-the-shelf sunglasses. I
get involved with some winter sports, XC skiing, mountain climbing and
snowshoeing, so the sunglasses issue is a big deal for me.

Does anyone have experience and a good solution to recommend?

Jim