[pct-l] Peanut butter

My first jar of US peanut butter is almost gone and after pricing the local=
 stuff (which I finally found in the refrigerator section), I thought I wou=
ld try making my own. I think I have heard that you can make it with a blen=
der, am I correct? I anyone knows how or has any tips I would appreciate it=
 if you would drop me a note with the directions. I=B4m not into health foo=
ds, just want something that tastes as much like store bought as possible.

Thanks,

Vic Hanson (in Peru)