[pct-l] Re: Aqua Dulce to Lake Hughes

--
Jeff has infintely more diabolical plans for these yahoos who destroy the t=
rail with their motorcycles but never show up to do trail work. He seems so=
 mild mannered, but don't be fooled! The worst part is that the abusers lov=
e to get out when it's muddy -- and when their bikes will do the most damag=
e=2E

I fear I've become a huge generator of "horsey doo" with the two humongous =
Percheron draft horses we've acquired since you came through last, Sly!  Th=
e good news is, they haven't built up the endurance to make it over the hil=
l on the PCT (yet).  We hope to use them to clear trail, remove blow-downs,=
 etc. eventually, and I have a pipe dream of getting a wagon that would hau=
l hikers to the grocery store in town and back.  If you're looking for hors=
ey doo, I have mountains of it every day.  I shovel it to get ready to go t=
o work . . . I arrive fully prepared to deal with whatever they dish out.

-=3DDonna Saufley=3D-
Original message attached.
--
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]