[pct-l] Fuels for the trail.

Hey

Answer for fuel. Several years ago I dropped of the trail in a small town of
the PC in Southern, CA looking for Alcohol for my tin can stove. I came
across several Mexicans drinking in a car. They holler "Amigos" I answer
Hello! They called me over to their car. Saying We will carry your backpack
for a few pesos. I said no thanks I'm looking for Alcohol. Getting a big
smile from all three they pulled out a bottled and offered me a drink. I
asked what was it. They answered MYAUS ORINSE. They then each took a drink
one turned red and jumped up and gave a war hoop. The other two went in a
slight convulsion for about 20 seconds. I said that look great I will take
some. I explained I could not drink any right now but fill up this my little
fuel bottle. This Myaus Orinse lasted me one week for fuel. I found out later
that myaus orinse translated into English means horse piss.

lonetreail