[pct-l] re: ultra-lite packs

--
>>Yea, 'tis indeed possible.  If suffering makes you feel GOOD, then go for=
 it.  OTOH, if you are kind of lazy, i.e., smart<<

I'm lazy, ie dumb, enough to resort to hyperbole in my attempt to convey my=
and cogent editorials, wait for each dissenting view to emerge, and then de=
bate their merits one by one.

Hey, it's a grey world. Trying to make it black and white for a little whil=
e is the rub. :)

- blisterfree