[pct-l] Reply to "seeking Agua Dulce trail angel"

To karen bresslin "Numbrrs", and to all of the PCT Class of '03:

As there continues to be no Post Office in Agua Dulce (as per prior guide b=
ooks), hiker packages and mail can be received and sent by regular mail, UP=
S, or express services to our care.  Send packages to:

=09PCT Hiker (your name)
=09c/o The Saufley's
=0911861 Darling Road
=09Agua Dulce, CA 91390

Our hiker heaven is open 24/7, no reservations or pre-arrangements necessar=
y. We both hold and mail packages (with no restrictions).  All are welcome,=
 especially any stinky dirty hiker trash that wanders north or south.  Trai=
l animals (dogs, goats, horses, llamas, ???) are welcome.  There is no char=
ge for any service to PCT hikers. We're 9/10ths mile off trail -- at least =
where the trail is now -- it's an easy walk and friendly rides abound.  Our=
 numbers are:  661.268.1235 (home/business) 661.810.5777 (Donna's mobile) 6=
61.810.5778 (Jeff's mobile).  Our website, www.hikerheaven.com , is perpetu=
ally under construction, but I hope to get more info out there soon.

We are anticipating a new market opening in March ("Sweetwater Farms").  Th=
ere is also a corner liquor store that has a few items (like the all-import=
ant ice cream or beer). Agua Dulce boasts a Pizza joint, Mexican food, and =
continental cuisine restaurants, and really hiker-friendly people. Transpor=
tation to resupply sources is available (grocery shopping, gear stores, res=
taurants, movies, medical, etc.)

Good luck in all your preparations!

-=3DJeff & Donna Saufley=3D-