[pct-l] Sierra's clothing layers

Curious question to thru-hikers:

Pre KM clothing for me would be hiking shorts with built in u/w, long
u/w bottoms, reed pants, long sleeve capiline top, puffball jacket, frog
toggs shell, hat, gloves, extra socks. I'd hike in the l/s top and
shorts, and have the rest to layer/camp as needed. Would you add
anything clothing wise from KM north? Fleece pants? mid-weight fleece
top? Puffball vest? If so, would you keep this added stuff right thru to
Canada?

Assume your sleeping bag is constant, and will cover you to 20-30
degrees.

Thanks for the input.

--
Mike Maurer