[pct-l] cameras?

At our 25 year reunion of 1977 PCT hikers last year, we all shared our slides
for hour upon hour without anyone tiring of the repetition, BECAUSE, of the
PEOPLE shots.  There were people there that I didn't recognize until I saw
them in the slides back then and realized, "Oh, yeah, I hiked with you around
Belden".  All of the fun shots of people got the crowd howling.  Naked boys
in the hot springs at Red's Meadow with snow around, tattered clothes and the
"big wall climbers" camp in Yosemite after heavy snow in the High Sierras,
the crowd at the KOA in Weldon prepping for the Sierras.

Taking shots of the people and trail towns is important as those are what you
are likely to find will change the most over the years.  To pull out a
picture of the ADZPCTKO in 1998 and then return in 2028 you will find many of
the same people (?) and the place basically the same, however, you may not
remember them from their youthful days and the trees may be larger or gone,
and the lake might be higher and the park may have restored the original
flora on the north side, and . . .   you can pull out your 30 year old
picture and say, "See, this is what it was like way back then, sonny!"

Greg